Sub-Base Tanks Across Canada
At IMI, we make tanks from HRS ASTM-569 steel or equivalent. They are designed to withstand the weight of very large generators.
ULC-S601, S-653 and S-602 Tank Features
- Thickness of the sides and lid: minimum 3/16” or ¼” depending on capacity
- Bottom thickness
- Single wall tank: ¼”
- Double wall tank: 3/16” or ¼”
- Minimum height of the tank to be able to reach fuel: 10”
- CBW Certified Welding CSA-W59
- Able to withstand maximum pressure of 25 PSI
- Inspection and updating of the existing tanks according to the current local standard
- Lifting hooks made from ½” steel
- Emergency vent ventilation capacity: 1790 2950, 5400, 7500, etc. M3/H, depending on the size and capacity in accordance with NFPA 30, ventilation capacity is 101.3 KPA and 15.6 C
- Interior strain at SW/100 when subjected to 10 PSI
- IMI-Entech International tank can be lifted by its hooks
- Finish: one coat primer 1.5 mil. dry film, one coat black polyurethane paint 1.5 mil. dry film
- Immediate access to the electric cable
- Rings have special flanges for welding, in order to avoid warping the threads from heat stress
- One year warranty on defects in materials, manufacturing and paint
Contact IMI Manufacturing Inc.
If you’re interested in our ULC tanks, use this eform to contact us and describe your needs.